Membership Subscriptions and Donations
Suitable for any Club, Association, Church or Charitable Organisation to record and manage your Membership, their subscriptions, their donations, run a cash book and bank balance, event or function costs and ticket sales, print Member Photo ID Cards and much more.
- Clubs; Golf, Cubs, Scouts, Sports, Soccer, Tennis, Gym, etc.
- Membership Database: Unlimited number of member records, key them in or import them from any existing Outlook address book or Excel spreadsheet.
- Photo IDs: Link each member record to a photo file for display on their member record and to use when printing a Membership Photo ID card.
- Notes: Record any number of date, time and user stamped notes against each member.
- Subscriptions: Record subscriptions received from each member and chase overdue subs.
- Donations: Record donations received against each member and easily report all donations received during a time period.
- Link Documents: Link any number of external documents to each member; Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, Picture files, Web pages, Drawings - anything that Windows knows how to open.
- One click to write them a letter, send them an email, print their ID card, print an address label etc.
- Cash Book: Record all sorts of transactions; bank opening balance, receipts, expenditure, subscriptions, donations and easily obtain a report for any date range.
- Mail Merge: Create a filtered list of all or just some of your membership based on simple rules that you specify. Review and edit the resulting list and output to a variety of destinations; export to Excel or Word, copy to the Windows Clipboard, print address labels, print Photo ID cards, merge to email, merge to Word based on a template.
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
Limitations: Requires Microsoft Word for printing letters, any MAPI email package (Outlook, Outlook Express etc) to send emails and minimum screen resolution 1024x768
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.