Contact Relationship Management
Manage your client relationship; record enquiries, issue response letters/emails, issue quotes, set actions to be followed up, overdue actions alert and more ...
- Mail Merge Campaigns; create and run a mail merge to all or some of your contacts, automatically add actions to the merged contacts for follow up by a user and a due date, record feedback and result, analyse results and comments for a campaign.
- Record actions against contacts; actions you have taken or that need to be taken. Assign them to yourself or another user for action by a due date
- Link those actions to external document files such as quotations, letters, drawings, pictures etc. One click link/unlink/view the associated document
- Actions alert; every time a user opens the database a check is carried out to see if any actions are due/overdue today and, if there are, an alert is issued
- Review, print out, complete or re-assign actions to another date or another user
- Automatically link letters created with the Write a Letter wizard to actions so they can be followed up.
- Quotations wizard; quickly and efficiently issue a quote or price bid in to a MS Word document for printing or emailing including automated texts and phrases using your designed templates
- Create a library of products and prices for use in the quotations editor
- Associate quoted products with external product information Word documents so they can be inserted in to the finished quote automatically
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
Limitations: Requires Microsoft Word, any MAPI email package (Outlook, Outlook Express etc) and minimum screen resolution 1024x768. File attachments can only be processed with either Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express.
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.