Simple Sales Orders
Simple to use sales order and invoice processing for small businesses without the need for stock lists, price lists or a mammoth customer pre-setup exercise. Just complete your company details and start entering orders.
- Suitable for both taxable and non-taxable businesses. You can switch off sales tax or set the percentage sales tax to apply to each invoice item.
- Variable tax rates per product item e.g. mix taxable and non-taxable products and services on the same order.
- Choose between retail (tax inclusive) pricing or commercial (tax exclusive) pricing.
- Automatically adopts your local currency and date formatting.
- Straight forward order entry; select a customer or enter a new one, list the items and issue the invoice, optionally print a delivery note as well.
- No stock or price lists to maintain; it remembers items you have entered on previous orders and offers them again in the pick list with the last price and tax rate you charged, select or enter a new item.
- Optionally record payment received against invoices issued.
- Stage payments wizard enables you to quickly calculate and apply agreed stage payments for an order.
- Part payments wizard enables you to quickly calculate and apply part payment of an invoice.
- Variable payment terms for each customer. If you provide trade credit accounts for your customers, each can have different payment terms that determine when an invoice becomes due/overdue for payment.
- Reports requester for sales and accounts oriented reports; print address labels, batch print invoices, customer account statements, debtors analysis, monthly sales by customer, monthly sales by product (value and volume) with grouping and level of detail options.
- Easy to use Customer Database to view customer records on screen with multiple contact details, time-stamped notes and information about their orders, payments and product ordering history.
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
- Even more functionality (Inventory, Stock Control, Price List) is available in our Simple Sales Inventory template.
Limitations: Requires screen resolution 800x600 minimum
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.