Simple Sales Inventory
Customers, Inventory, Price List and Sales Order Processing with automatic stock level update. Simple to use sales order and invoice processing for small businesses, just like our Simple Sales Orders template but with inventory stock control and product price list plus a host of additional functionality.
- Suitable for both taxable and non-taxable businesses. You can switch off sales tax or set the percentage sales tax to apply to each invoice item.
- Variable tax rates per product item e.g. mix taxable and non-taxable products and services on the same order.
- Choose between retail (tax inclusive) pricing or commercial (tax exclusive) pricing.
- Automatically adopts your local currency and date formatting.
- Straight forward sales order entry; select a customer or enter a new one, list the items (from stock or free-format) and issue the invoice, optionally print a delivery note as well.
- Inventory database provides default sales pricing for stock items.
- Stock levels automatically updated as you enter order line items. Reports and enquiry screens for low stock.
- Automatically apply agreed customer discounts as you enter order lines. Optionally check for previous orders for an item as you enter each line (have they ordered this item before? If so, what price and discount?)
- Optionally check for and enforce 'extra' costs on an order based on a rule; if the order value is less than X then ensure the order includes (shipping or handling or small order charge etc.)
- Optionally record payment received against invoices issued.
- Stage payments wizard enables you to quickly calculate and apply agreed stage payments for an order.
- Part payments wizard enables you to quickly calculate and apply part payment of an invoice.
- Variable payment terms for each customer. If you provide trade credit accounts for your customers, each can have different payment terms that determine when an invoice becomes due/overdue for payment.
- Reports requester for sales and accounts oriented reports; print address labels, batch print invoices, customer account statements, debtors analysis, monthly sales by customer, monthly sales by product (value and volume), Inventory for re-ordering. All with grouping and level of detail options.
- Easy to use Customer Database to view customer records on screen with multiple contact details, time-stamped notes and information about their orders, payments and product ordering history.
- Enquiry screen to create sub-lists of customers based on multiple criteria. One-click export the results to Excel or Word or Clipboard. You can also output them to address labels direct, or email merge to Outlook, or printed letter merge to Word based on a template.
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish.
Limitations: Requires screen resolution 800x600 minimum
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.