Simple Contacts Management
Share your contacts and categorise them with up to 20 pick lists. One click wizards to; start an email with your email package, start a letter with MS Word based on your favourite template, print labels or envelopes and export to Word or Excel.
- Share a database of contacts with your colleagues on your local area network or over the internet using VPN, Terminal Services, Groove, Sharepoint, Cytrix, GoToMyPC etc.
- Twenty user definable pick lists to categorise your contacts (you choose what they are called and what options each contains)
- One click start an email to a contact in your email package
- One click start a letter/email in Microsoft Word based on your favourite template with contact address details inserted automatically
- Produce a filtered list of contacts (filter on any field) choosing which fields to include in the list
- One click print the list as a list or as address labels or envelopes
- One click export the list to Excel or Word for extra processing
- Basic merge your list to an email or Word letter
- Link any number of external documents or web pages to each contact record. Any sort of file can be linked; documents, drawings, photos, spreadsheets, anything that Windows knows how to open. One click link/unlink/view the associated document
- Write a Letter wizard; create a library of standard letter texts and use them to quickly print formatted MS Word documents or send emails to respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Easily import your contact details from Outlook or Excel
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
Limitations: Requires Microsoft Word, any MAPI email package (Outlook, Outlook Express etc) and minimum screen resolution 1024x768
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.