Service & Repair Management
Suits small one engineer firms or larger companies with an army of engineers, workshop or on-site repairs. Record all your clients, their units (things you repair), service details including parts, labour, travel etc and invoice them.
- Suitable for all maintenance and repair sectors; office machinery and computers, industrial equipment, motor vehicles, plant & machinery etc.
- Client database with full unit repair history and details of parts & labour charges and costs.
- Parts database to record unit costs and charges.
- Automatically adopts your local currency and date formats
- Select the client, select the unit, add a service detailing the parts and labour and print an invoice (either as a tax document or as an input source to your separate accounts package).
- Set the unit service interval and each time a service is entered for that unit, the next service date is set automatically.
- Print a list of units due for service within a date range and other criteria so that you can canvass for appointments.
- Print a unit's full service history; what repairs and maintenance have been completed and all the notes and details about the unit and each service including all service costs and charges.
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
Limitations: Recommended screen resolution 1024x768
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.