Residential Home Management
Residential Home Management system suitable for any establishment which deals with room or apartment lettings to residents with recurring billing to either the resident or their representative, including payments recording and accounts control.
- Unlimited Rooms; set up any number of rooms, suites, apartments, cabins, lodges - whatever type of accommodation that you provide.
- Unlimited Calendar; take a booking for any date range whether it be days, weeks, months or years in the future.
- Variable Charging; bill room rates as per room or per person and, per day, per week or per month.
- Point and click Planner; simple to use scrollable display of rooms and dates (year to view for each room or combined view for room type or simply all rooms). Just click an empty slot to book it or click an existing booking to update it, move it or cancel it.
- Add one or more extras, services or supplements to a booking for inclusion in the next bill - maybe you charge room only plus optional meals or, charge extra for hairdresser, chiropodist etc.
- Set up a price list for those extras with prices and sales tax rates for each and price them either as tax inclusive or tax exclusive or no tax at all
- Set up the room rates to make it easy for room selection and charge rate for that booking. Each room can be priced per room or per person and, per day, per week or per month.
- Email booking Confirmation, Bills or Account to the bill payer direct from the booking screen (no need for Outlook).
- Customisable Planner Display; Each user can set the planner display colour, format and layout to suit their screen resolution, preferences and the way they work.
- Simple to use screens for dealing with current residents, billing, payments and accounts.
- Reports Lists and Analyses; several pre-defined reports enable you to keep track of your bookings, bills, receipts and analyse room usage.
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.