Inventory of Assets Register
This Assets Register is designed to help you answer these questions: What have I got - Where is it - What did it cost me - What was the last valuation - What is its value now - When did I dispose of it and for how much - Plus a lot more.
- Unlimited Assets; create any number of asset records and link a picture or drawing for display.
- Import Wizard; import your existing asset register from Excel.
- Useful for any kind of asset: office machinery, plant and equipment, property, trucking fleet, collectables and antiques etc.
- Asset Grouping: A simple mechanism that enables you to group your assets so that you can find and report on sub-sets of your assets; IT Equipment, Office Furniture, Vehicles, Plant & Machinery, etc.
- Year-on-Year percentage depreciation and/or appreciation calculations.
- Your local currency and date formatting is adopted automatically.
- Net Present Value: There are two calculations performed on every asset; appreciation that helps with 'cost to replace' or 'insurance value', and depreciation that helps with 'written down value' for tax accounting purposes.
- Calculations are percentage based year on year: Set a global percentage for each of appreciation and depreciation, they can be different.
- Exceptions to the Rule: if you have one or more assets that appreciate or depreciate at rates different to the norm you can apply specific percentages to those asset records. In fact, you could apply different rates to every asset. The choice is yours.
- Calculations are Yearly: calculations are made year on year based on the calculation point (year end) that you specify.
- Valuation Intercepts: calculation for each asset can start either at the date of purchase or at the date of last valuation.
- One Click Exports: export your data in a variety of ways; export a list to Excel for 'slicing and dicing', export to Word for fancy formatting.
- NPV Report: print a report of the net present value of all current assets, either showing appreciation or depreciation.
- Picture Catalogue: print a catalogue of assets with pictures and varying level of detail.
- Test Labels: record last tested dates on your assets and print test labels for fixing to them.
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
Limitations: Recommended screen resolution 1024x768.
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.